Monday, March 24th 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Free Lance Star Community Room
This is a critical step for Fredericksburg Main Street Initiative! Virginia Main Street will be the facilitator for the evening. Our vision will be used as the one of our criteria in moving forward with Main Street 4 point approach and projects for Fredericksburg Main Street Initiative.
Our goal is to have a cross section of our stakeholders: business owners representing the restaurant, retail and service, business property owners (large and small), residents (owned and rented), shoppers of downtown, city officials and other organizations.
Homework assignment: Please come with ideas in hand,
- Think about your vision of The Future of Fredericksburg through the 5 Senses. What will downtown revitalization success look, sound, smell, and taste like in the future?
- Why is downtown Fredericksburg special to you personally?
- How do you wish downtown Fredericksburg were better?
- What will downtown revitalization success feel like emotionally?
- What do you want downtown Fredericksburg to be known for in ten years?
- What activities and businesses do you hope to enjoy downtown in ten years?
PLEASE RSVP by phone or email email@example.com so we can have head count! If you are unable to come, please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org, talk to one of the Board members or Ann Glave prior to the meeting.
Our Contact information!
Ann Glave, Executive Director
Fredericksburg Main Street Initiative
904 Princess Anne Street, Suite 303
Fredericksburg, VA 22401